Pages

Sunday 15 May 2016

Boracay Travel: Borocay's White Beach


Boracay is a much acclaimed island winning one accolade after another. Its most recent trophy being the 2015 Traveller's Choice Award by Tripadvisor for having "The Best Beach In Asia".
I may not find Boracay an ideal vacation island due to the extreme hot weather but I can't deny Boracay has some of the finest beaches I have ever encountered.
Boracay boasts of more than a dozen beautiful beaches but the longest and also the most pristine is White Beach. 
Stretching 4km long, White Beach spans the coastline of three zones known as Boat Station 1, 2 and 3 on the west side of the island.
I actually walked the entire length of this beach delighting in its fine, white and powdery sand albeit the humidity and heat were distressing.  Below are some of my favourite snapshots of White Beach.






No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...