Pages

Sunday 3 June 2018

Zhangjiajie Pt 6: Glimpses Of Zhangjiajie


This is my last post on Zhangjiajie. I thought I should remember more of Zhangjiajie through these random photos which I took from a bus. 
Zhangjiajie is a big city with a big suburb and outskirt area. It offers a long list of tourist attractions but the general landscape itself is an attraction to me.

  A busy street with beautiful mountains as a backdrop.

   Commercial and residential high-rises is a common sight.

   A river that flows through the city

   A typical street

   I have always dreamed of an umbrella over my head when I rode my motorbike. We 
   are yet to have this in my home country.   

   Boy and father on a shielded motorbike.

  The calming cityscape of Zhangjiajie

   The city at night.

   On a busy road at night

   Zhangjiajie Suburb


   Zhangjiajie Suburb

  Zhangjiajie Outskirt

  Houses by the countryside

   Plenty of streams and mountains

   Love the freshness and lushness of the place.
  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...