Pages

Friday 25 March 2016

Norway Part 10: Photos Of The Journey From Norway To Finland


We left Kirkenes by coach that morning and headed for Finland. Kirkenes is actually very close to Russia and quite close to the Norway-Finland border. I wanted to remember this leg of the journey and what a better way to do this than to capture it in as many snapshots from my bus. I hope these photos are appreciated by other viewers as much as I do.


















We finally reached the border. Our coach stopped for us to take some photographs
so that we could say "Hey, I was there!"
Crossing the border was a breeze as Norway and Finland are part of the Schengen Area. This area comprises 26 European countries that have abolished passport and any other types of border control.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

I was fascinated with these photos, It's winter wonderland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...